Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Puddles

Boots, Splash, Rain, Puddle, Fun, Rubber It has rained the past three days and we've got some wonderful muddy puddles outside between work and everywhere else.    Yesterday, I walked over to the post office with a couple of friends.  I took care to walk around the puddles and avoid the mud as much as possible to keep my rain boots dry.

Child, Girl, Rain, Puddle, RaincoatThis morning as I walked over to school in the wind and rain, I realized I didn't have to be careful.  I don't have to keep my feet dry.  I can release my inner child and have fun.

I can dance through the puddles of water!  I can moosh through the mud and enjoy walking in it.  I can just have a blast because I have rain boots.  Rain boots that are designed to keep my feet dry and they come up half way to the knee so I won't even get the bottom of my jeans wet and muddy!   Yeah!

Today when I go walking,  I will let my inner child loose.  I will go through the mud and the puddles and celebrate the joy of being a child again.

No comments:

Post a Comment