Friday, August 11, 2023

Conditioner Bars For Hair.

 Sorry, I am running a bit late today. I am in Australia and the room I am in has only one spot where I can use the internet reliably. I just found it. Last time, I looked at using shampoo bars to wash your hair and today, I am looking at conditioner bars because many of us rely on conditioner to help keep our hair hydrated.

Over the past few years both shampoo and conditioner in bar form have increased in popularity. Conditioner bars are generally more concentrated than what comes in a bottle because the conditioner is in solid form rather than filled with water. Consequently, the conditioning ingredients such as shea butter and various oils are solid at room temperature. For those who are environmentally aware, the bars create less waste.

In addition, conditioning bars are often made from higher quality ingredients, more natural ingredients, or ingredients that are less harsh than those found in the liquid form. As mentioned earlier, they create less waste because they are sold in paper containers. Since, they are in solid form, the bars are not going to spill in your suitcase during travel and they can be packed in your carry on since they are in solid form.Thay are also a good value for your money since they last longer than the liquid version. 

One bad side is that sometimes getting enough conditioner on your hair can be quite difficult to use. Another issue is finding the right type that will work with your hair. It is important to find one that is right for your hair, otherwise it could leave your hair tangled or feeling wrong, or you might not be able to comb it properly. Furthermore, it is sometimes difficult to find a conditioner that provides enough moisture for very dry hair or damaged hair.

Take time to read the ingredients. Look for shea butter, argon oil, or Coconut oil since all three are good for your hair. Try avoiding any bars that contain parabens, silicates, or sulfates.  Once you have your bar, always make sure it is fully dry between uses so you can properly store it away. Do not be afraid to try different brands and types of conditioners 

It can be applied by either rubbing it directly onto your hair or rubbing it into your hands first before applying it onto your hands. Then let set as normal before rinsing it off. I carry a set of shampoo and conditioner bars with me for those times when the hotel might not offer shampoo and conditioners in a variety I can use or if I get stuck somewhere and need to clean my hair. Yes I even carry a set of towels with me - again, just in case. 

If you have used these before, let me know what you think, I would love to hear. Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment