Monday, June 29, 2015

Training

Leave, Board, Hand, Learn, NoteI love to learn.  I absolutely love to learn new things, learn more, just learn.  I am an information junkie.  So I decided to go back to get more training on using iBook Author.  In case you don't know much about it, iBook Author is a program on the Mac used to create interactive books.

I took this three day training last summer and got so much out of it, that I decided to return to get more this summer.  It is run by some folks in Zeeland, MI.  They call it iBookHack.  It is a very indepth 3 day program that is fantastic.

Mark, Marker, Hand, Leave I got so much out of it last year but since it was so intense, I felt I wanted to come back and learn more.  Besides, I want to know enough to be the resource person after the IT dept has Apple come out to do a 2 day training on ibook Author.

I want to be ready so I can provide the support after the trainer leaves.  Too often, the IT dept arranging training and once the training is over, there is no follow up support.  That is normal in many districts.
Any way, I am in paradise with this training and I"m off to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment