Monday, March 7, 2016
11 Place You Can't Visit.
Did you know there are places on this planet that you cannot visit? Period! No Way! They exist but they are not always a city or country, or state. They are famous locations that are kept secret for various reasons.
1. The Coca-Cola Vault - Yep the place that houses the secret recipe for the famous drink. You can pay to look at the outside of the vault but you cannot venture inside it at all.
2. Disney Club 33 which is a very private, very exclusive club at Disneyland that is not open to the public.
3. The Chapel of the Ark of the Covenant - Ethiopia. Many people believe this is the final resting place of the Ark of the Covenant that holds the original 10 commandments.
4. The Google Data Center which has trillions of bytes of data stored in a secure location.
5. Jiangsu National Security Education Museum in China which allows only Chinese citizens to visit because there are secret and classified documents on display there.
6. Lascaux Caves - France. This is the place of all the famous drawings from the Paleolithic age. These drawings are over 17,000 years old.
7. Bank of England Vaults in London, England. These vaults house gold and is the second oldest central space in the world.
8. RAF Minworth is a communications complex that provides data for the UK and US. It is located in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
9. Pine Gap, Australia is a monitoring facility run by both the Australian Government and the CIA.
10. Snake Island Brazil is uninhabited except for a healthy population of deadly snakes.
11. Vatican Secret Archives which is filled with historical church documents that are technically owned by the Pope.
I did not include those places like Area 51, the Moscow underground, and the North Korea 39 because they are the things that legends are made of and I'm not sure they are real. Just think, these exist but do not allow visitors because they each want to protect something.