Thursday, February 11, 2016

11 Weird Lip Gloss Flavors

Lips, Woman, Face, Girl, Female, Makeup  I was thinking about lip gloss today because I couldn't find mine right away. (It dropped out of my pocket and rolled under the couch.)  I tend to go for things like mango, peppermint, or possibly even pomegranate flavored.  We all have our favorite flavors.

I wondered if there were any "weird" flavors out there.  I didn't think I'd find anything but yes there are some interesting ones out there.

The list is in no particular order.

1.  Dill Pickle Lip Balm.   It is said to smell like those wonderfully crunchy dill pickles we all love to eat with our hamburgers.

2. Wasabi Lip Balm.  Its the green horse radish flavor you find served with your sushi.  I had a friend who would eat it straight so his eyes would water rather than try to remember where he put his eye drops.

3. Unicorn Fart Lip Balm.  I don't know what a unicorn fart smells like but the creators decided its a mix of cotton candy and mint.

4. Siracha Lip Balm for those who love using the hot sauce in every thing.  Now you can even have it on your lips.

5.  Cheetos Lip Balm for those who love, love, love, the flavor of regular Cheetos

6.  Spam Lip Balm for the Spam lovers in the world.  I had a friend who ate Spam with almost every meal.  I've seen Spam flavored macadamia nuts so why not lip balm.

7.  Bacon Lip Balm.  I guess its for those who love bacon but without the calories or cholesterol.

8.  French Fry Lip Balm.  I wonder if there is a ketchup flavored lip balm to go with this.

9.  Buttered Pop Corn Lip Balm.  Hmmm, I think I'd prefer it kettle corn flavored.

10.  Nachos Lip Balm.  I don't know if this includes the flavors of salsa and beef with the cheese.

11.  Pizza Lip Balm.  I have no idea if its pepperoni, sausage, or vegetarian.

Some of these flavors actually sound decent but others just don't appeal to me. What about you?

4 comments:

  1. Omg are these flavors for real? hahaa they sound so weird :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your right they are a bit weird, I think I would give them a miss your mango sounds much nicer.
    Kathleen
    Blogger's Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am sure there are people out there who would love the flavors.

      Delete