Friday, February 26, 2016

Top 11 Weird Flavors of Chewing Gum

Chewing Gum, Sweetness, Dental Care  Most people I know who chew gum, chew the usual flavors.  The mints, the fruity, the sour, and the sweet. So it came as quite a surprise to discover there are some really interesting flavors of gum on the market.

1. TV dinner gum with three different flavors. You have beef (the main dish), corn (vegetable), and apple cobbler (desert).  Imagine with three pieces of gum, you've gotten to experience a full dinner.

2.  Meatball chewing gum.  You read that right, it's a meatball flavored gum but it does not come with spaghetti or tomato sauce.  Just the meatballs.  I wonder if you could chew this to cut down on your appetite?

3.  Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream chewing gum.  Wow, meatball chewing gum followed by having this for dessert. What is cool about this gum is that it is sugar free.

4. Thanksgiving gumballs which have three different flavored gums.  There are turkey, cranberry, and pumpkin pie flavors. Just think, with this you could have thanksgiving dinner every day of the year.

5. Fois Gras bubble gum.  Imagine the taste of duck liver in a piece of gum.  Great way to start your thanksgiving meal.

6.  Motitas Banana gum.  This particular gum is often found as part of the treats in pinatas.

7. Pepperfruits gum.  This gum is a combination of regular black pepper and sweet fruit.

8.  Black Black gum.  This gum has like 3 times the normal amount of caffeine found in a cup of coffee.  Just think, you wouldn't need your wake up cup of coffee if you chewed this instead.

9.  Pickle gumballs which have 22 different dill pickle flavors.  Wow, 22 different flavors?  You could have a fun time with this.

10.  Cocktail Wiener gumballs.  I'm sorry, I just can't picture this at all.  Can you see someone like Scrooge serving these at a dinner party.

11.  My favorite weird flavor - Cat Hairball gum.  Can you believe that???? I have no idea what it might taste like and I do not want to find out.

Personally, I"m not particularly interested in any of these.  I seldom chew gum and if I do, I still prefer spearmint as my choice of gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment