Wednesday, June 22, 2016

14 Weird Flavors Beer Flavors

Beer, Oktoberfest, Beer Glass  Most people I knew enjoy a glass or bottle of beer to relax with.  They might even enjoy a bottle or two while watching the Super Bowl.  I know about Bud vs Miller and I've listened people arguing over which brand is best.  Me?  I have no idea as it works better than prune juice so I don't drink it.

My parents tend to drink Fosters Ale from Australia.  It is their treat for the week.  Even growing up, they were more likely to drink wine than beer but my brothers enjoy their beer.

Until I read an article on strange drinks, I didn't realize there was such a variety of beer flavors.  Flavors I've never hear of or seen before. Check these flavors out!

1.  Mama Mia Pizza Beer made out of hops and Margaurite pizza.

2.  Bacon Maple Ale with apple smoked bacon and maple flavoring.

3. Prickly Pear Lager made out of the fruit of the prickly pear cactus.

4. Noble Rot, a beer made from two different types of  wine grapes.

5. Oatmeal Stout made from English roasted barley, Belgian chocolate, and oats.

6. Banana Bread beer is classified as a sweet dessert beer.

7.  Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Porter infused with the flavors of peanut butter and coffee.

8. Chipolte Ale is nice and spicy.

9. Daiquiri flavored beer. I assume it is a straight daiquiri flavor rather than something like strawberry.

10. Banana Split Chocolate Stout for those who prefer to drink their desserts.

11. Coconut Curry Beer - this sounds like a perfect pairing for spicy foods.

12.  Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout - no comment.

13.  Slippery Pig Pickle Sour or pickle flavored beer.

14.  Dragon Fruit Peach Beer a nice light beer that doesn't taste like beer.

I suspect some of these flavors are for the more adventurous drinkers.   I'll stick to my hot tea but I'm sure there are some that appeal to you the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment