Friday, June 14, 2019

Off on another trip.



I sit here, by gate 6 in the Fairbanks International airport awaiting my flight for Frankfort.  I have a four hour layover before I catch my connecting flight to Zagreb, Croatia.  I have never been there and decided to check it out.

Although I checked in about 2.5 hours prior to the departure time, there are few people in the area. I can see some of you shaking your head upon seeing the 2.5 hour time but the airline does not open their counter until 3 hours prior to departure.


The airport only has 6 gates total.  2 are used by Alaska air, one by BP to take workers to Prudhoe Bay and the other 4 are Used by Delta and the other airlines.


I saw this beautiful piece of artwork hanging on the wall that I had to share. It looks like a picture of some textured clouds.  I will share more next week.  Saturday I am going on a tour of a national park.  Let me know what you thin, I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment