Friday, January 8, 2016

It's Friday!

Silhouette, Woman, Girl, Movement  I absolutely love the end of the workday on Friday because I know I have two days off to hide, vege, cook, sing, dance, or just be. 

It is so nice to know I don't have to get up at my usual 6:30 AM but can stay in the warmth of my bed enjoying my dreams.  I love knowing I don't have to be in bed at a certain hour but can wait till I am ready.

I can spend time making a nice lush breakfast with a full spread of eggs, fruit, toast, or explore a cookbook for something that sounds mouthwatering.  I have the time to actually prepare and savor my food instead of throwing it together and inhaling it.

I enjoy just puttering when I clean house because I can enjoy music in the background or take frequent breaks to see what the latest development in my books is.  I can exercise during the day instead of trying to work it in just after dinner or maybe first thing in the morning.  I might walk over to the post office instead of trying to get off work before it closes.

I have some electronic kits I can play with.  I'm in the middle of soldering a European police siren and then I have a watch to put together.  It looks kind of like a Steam Punk watch and that is my next project.  I can also create things with my copper tape and conductive ink pen.  I want to try to make blinky cards.

Then there is reading, reading, and more reading so I can catch up on the stack of books I keep.  I have fiction, cookbooks, knitting books, gardening books and jewelry making books.  I need to find something to make this weekend  Its all relaxing which I need after a long hard week.

Someday I"m going to quit and work at home but I need to get a few things lined up first and then I"ll be a free woman.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment