Friday, July 3, 2015

Rainbows

Rainbow, Sky, Dark Sky, ColoursRed, blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, purple, and all the shades inbetween.  I know, based on the title and the list of colors you are thinking of rainbows.  Those beautiful naturally formed sights we see every so often.  Most rainbows that we see are single but once in a while, we have the privilege of seeing a double one.

Person, Hair, Head, Face, Human, PrettyIn this case, I am not talking about the naturally occurring rainbows.  In this case, I refer to the rainbow of hair colors I saw last night at a meeting.  I saw one lady who had blond hair with a mane of orange hair to frame the face. 

Another had a bright red to black to bright smurf blue.  It was done in a tasteful way.  There was another lady whose hair looked like someone splattered color on it like a modern painter might so there were few bands of solid color.
Animals, Zebra, Zebra Crossing, Stripes
Of course, my hair is deep red at the roots and it segue ways into black about two inches in.  Then there was my favorite, a gentleman with shaved sides and a mohawk in the middle, all done in a black and white zebra pattern.  It was so cool.

These folks kind of reminded me of a line from a movie "What happened?  Did you escape from a zoo?"

I love seeing the artistic side of hair coloring because for many, their hair is their canvas and the hair coloring is their palette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment