Thursday, June 16, 2016

9 Strange Drinks

Glass, Water, Ice Cubes, Drink, Cold  While researching soda pop, I ran across some really strange flavors of drinks that are not carbonated.  I'm not talking about the ones that are usually found in any stores including Kiefer or Kombucha.  I've had both and they are pretty good but the ones I found are really unique and popular in other countries.

A couple of these are considered soda pop but they fall into a strange category so I'm including them anyway because they don't seem like regular soda pop.  I put

Enjoy reading the list.
1.  Yogurt Soda from Pepsi in Japan.  I have trouble with yogurt that is commercially carbonated.

2. Kim Chi Drink from Korea.  It is the liquid from making Kim Chi and its sold.  It seems to be quite popular.

3. A Garlic Drink again from Korea.  Its just garlic juice you can drink all day long.

4. Needs Cheese Drink from Japan.  It is actually liquid cheese that has a slightly salty taste and it advertises that it could also be used as a salad dressing.

5. Eel Soda from Japan that contains actual extract of eel in it.  Its designed for the male population.

6. Gau Jal is still in the development stage in India but its made from Cow Urine.

7. Bilk from Japan that is a combination of beer and milk.  Its ratio is 1/3rd milk and 2/3 beer.  Due to its sweeter taste, it appeals more to women.

8. Salad Flavored Water - from Japan and comes in 6 different flavors.

9. Melon Milk - a mixture of melon juice and milk from Japan.

At the end of the list is a normal drink but the way it named and advertised made me laugh, so I'm sharing it with you.   My favorite - Diet Water - with half the calories of regular water.  Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. You can't see my face but it is scrunched up in...disgust? horror? I'm not sure what but none of those drinks (except the diet water 🙂) sound drinkable. To each their own, I guess. Thanks for sharing at the Blogger's Pit Stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on those drinks. None except the water sounded interesting.

      Delete