I eat a lot of pasta. I'm sure you do. I think pasta is a main stay for many countries such as Italy, Japan, China, the United States, and several other places. Some of the pasta is familiar to people and some is not as familiar. I found several ways pasta is not being used in a familiar way.
1. Ramen Burger where the creator used cooked, fried ramen as the buns with the burger in between.
2. A breaded fried macaroni slab surrounding a hamburger patty with lettuce, tomato, and onion.
3. Spaghetti placed inside the meatballs, covered in sauce and topped with a bit of Parmesan cheese.
4. Dry uncooked squares of ramen with slices of cheese and ham in between to create a sandwich.
5. Fried slabs of spaghetti replaces the buns in a hamburger.
6. Spaghetti taco where the cooked spaghetti with sauce is served as the filling of taco.
7. Deep fried spaghetti and meatballs.
8. Ramen noodle pizza crust covered by sauce, pepperoni and other toppings.
9. Red velvet ravioli where pasta and doughnut doughs are mixed together and run through a ravioli maker while the red velvet cake batter is turned into cookie sized pieces that becomes the filling. Once the ravioli is made, it is deep fried and finished off with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce.
10. Grilled noodle sandwiches. Instead of a cheese filling, use any flavored noodles inside and grill. The noodles could be combined with veggies or kim chi but use a sturdy bread as the noodles can be juicy.
11. Noodle infused taco. Take ramen noodles, cook and drain them, add the taco flavoring and use instead of meat to fill a taco with the lettuce, onion, cheese, etc.
I'll be honest, the red velvet ravioli doesn't sound to bad but the rest of them are a bit out there for my usual eating habits. What do you think.