Monday, April 11, 2016

11 Weird Flavors Of Toothpaste

Toothpaste, Tube, Dental Hygiene  I was talking with a friend tonight about toothpaste.  He told me that one time he tried an orange flavored toothpaste that was absolutely horrid.  I've ended up with bubble gum flavored travel size toothpaste and I hate it because it left my teeth feeling like they had not been cleaned.  So what are some of the strangest flavors out there?

I found a flavor that I would never go for but my father would love - Scotch flavored toothpaste.  My father is a single malt drinker and he just might go for this. As for some strange flavors, well you can tell me what you think of these.

1. Mint and Licorice flavored toothpaste.  The two flavors are mixed together and it was designed to fight smokers breath and keep the teeth from yellowing.

2. Cupcake flavored toothpaste.  It is supposed to taste like cupcakes (I don't know what flavor of cupcake) but I don't think anything that sweet would clean your teeth so they felt clean.

3. Wasabi flavored toothpaste.  It may be good with sushi but I don't know how it works as a toothpaste flavor.  It sounds like it might be a bit hot.

4. Bacon flavored toothpaste for those people who want bacon with everything they eat.  They can have bacon with their meal and finish off cleaning their teeth with it.

5. Eggplant flavored toothpaste for those who love their vegetables and can't get enough eggplant during the day.

6. How about an Indo Curry flavored toothpaste to finish off your Indian meal.

7. Need to wake up fast in the morning?  How about a coffee flavored toothpaste.  I don't know if it includes the caffeine or if its just the flavor but I'm sure this appeals to certain people.

8. Monkey brand black toothpaste, a wonderful combination of charcoal and something similar to Vick's Vapor Rub.

9. Email Diamant Rouge is a french concoction that has been around since 1893.  It is a dark red toothpaste with a mint/clove/licorice flavor that manages to stain things pink.

10. Champagne flavored toothpaste for those who want to finish the day off with a feeling of celebration.

There are quite a few other odd flavors out there such as blueberry, coca cola, chocolate and other relatively benign flavors.  I went with the odder ones.  Enjoy the read. 

9.

5.

No comments:

Post a Comment