Monday, December 28, 2015

Star Wars

Darth Vader, Star Wars, Wallpaper, Movie  I have not had a chance to see the newest but I've heard some good things about it.  Imagine, in just a very short time, the movie has grossed over 1 billion dollars.  1 billion!!!!!

On the news this morning, they showed so many people in costume going to see the movie.  One young man stated that his mother had helped him make the outfit but he had to wear it.

There were storm troopers, resistance fighters, aliens form earlier episodes of the series, there were even the Sith!  I've seen all of the earliest ones on DVD but I only went to see the first of the second group.  I hated Jar Jar Binks who was irritating rather than cute. 

I never actually saw the other two because I was too disappointed in the very first one.  The one with the sith, with Liam Neesons character,  It did not have that "I'm a rebel" feel with all the ups and downs that the others had.  I gather the newest episode is back to the feel of the original.  As if the story got lost and finally found the correct road again.

I looked up the story line and it looks really awesome. It took me a while but I figured out what it is that makes me really love a movie and that is that I can place myself in the movie, with an important roll that helps make sure the end occurs.  I write a part for myself and image myself in the other world being a hero.  The original three made me feel like that.  They made me want to be a part of the rebellion but the fourth movie did not leave me with that feeling. 

I think the new movie will leave me with that feeling.  I doubt I will get a chance to see it while its out in the theater.  I usually have to wait till the movie is released on DVD.  I can wait to become a part of the Star Wars Universe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment