Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hurry Up and Wait!!!!!

Plane, Aircraft, Take-Off, Sky"Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again."

Today, I am traveling to Hawaii to both attend and present at a conference.  Whoopie!  Although my plane does not leave till 11 AM, I will by there by 7:30 because my ride has to be to work by 8:00 and she is dropping me off on her way to work.  I splurged and used some miles to upgrade to first class......LOL.  I like the space for long, long trips.

Phone, Cell, Cell Phone, CellphoneI am looking forward to it.  I've already looked at the schedule and it has several things I am interested in attending.  Yeah!  I love going to technology conferences because I get some very up to date information and I always take something back with me to use in the classroom.

The schedule is on mobile devices.  I"m still trying to download one onto my iPad but my service at home can by iffy so I'll do it at the airport if all else fails.

Deckchairs, Sea, Beach, Seaside, SeagullI'll be staying at a lovely older hotel close to the beach. I plan to hit the beach after the conference but after the first three days, I'm free to swim, find local food, go shopping (yes I shop for things like tea) and just have a good time.

I will be posting pictures from a submarine trip around Thursday or so, along with lovely pictures of the zoo, the aquarium, the beach, and other nice touristy and not so touristy things. 

I hope to continue posting daily but some of the posts may not happen till later in the day but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment