Friday, September 11, 2015

The Splendid Table

Spaghetti, Pasta, Noodles, Cooking, FoodThe Splendid Table is a lovely radio show that addresses cooking.  Someone close to me turned me on to the show.  The show regularly sends out recipes, talks about all sorts of cooking topics and my favorite! 

People call in with a list of ingredients they have in the cupboard and the hostess suggests what to make out of those items.  She is delightful and does a great job of coming up with ideas.

Today, I received an e-mail from them.  They are celebrating their 20th year anniversary party by having a contest.  The winner receives help with their airfare, one night at a hotel and VIP tickets for the event.  I got thrilled until I read that it is for people who live in the contiguous United States.  In other words, people who live in Alaska or Hawaii are excluded. 

Oh well, story of my life.  Although I won't be able to enter the contest, I do enjoy visiting the website.  It always has such nice information, recipes and techniques.  If you love cooking, give the website a shot and check it out.  I already found my article today to read on the seven Japanese ingredients you can add to desserts.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment