Wednesday, October 28, 2015

New Beginnings

Ulsan, Sunrise, The Great Cancer  When life gets tough and its hard to think about anything, I love getting up for sunrise.  Sunrise signals the beginning of a new day where I can put the bad things behind me and look to the possibilities of better times.

I absolutely love watching the sky lighten, the rays start creeping from behind the horizon. I feel as if I'm watching a miracle as the sun majestically climbs above the horizon.  it always makes me feel so much better.

Right now, sunrise is around 9:30 or 10:00 so I can watch it from work.  Unfortunately, its kind of cloudy so I don't think sunrise will be spectacular as I'd like this morning but I can still enjoy pictures.  The pictures capture the beauty of sunrise and I can project it on a board at work so I'm surrounded by it. 

All of us have those hard days where we want to go home, hide and maybe cry.  The picture I used in this entry is making me feel so much better after several days of not good stuff.  I have always found beauty like sunrises and sunsets to be good for the soul.

I hope everyone's day is bright and beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment